Debbie is currently offering online sessions only
Debbie has over ten years experience helping people to improve their outlook, wellbeing and relationships. She is a qualified and BACP accredited counsellor offering a warm, supportive approach to individuals and couples. Debbie feels passionate about the benefits of counselling. Her approach is to really listen to what you are saying and to understand what this means to you. With a supportive and attentive approach Debbie will help you work through your difficulties and towards solutions that are right for you. Debbie is experienced in helping with many of the challenges we can face in life. Debbie helps clients 18 years and over.
Debbie is an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD). Debbie has been counselling clients since 2006 and running her private practice since 2011. She has worked in a number of different counselling settings including; a GP Practice, a large counselling organisation, a bereavement service, work place counselling services and her private practice where she will be pleased to see you.
Debbie Can Help With;
Qualifications and Training
Debbie originally trained in an analytical approach (psychodynamic) and has since had further training in relationship counselling, solution focused counselling and bereavement counselling. Her qualifications and training include:
- WPF Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling (2009)
- Accredited member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (2011)
- Post diploma training in Solution Focused Short Term Therapy (2010)
- Post diploma training in Couples Counselling (2010)
- Mediation skills training (2000)
- Bereavement Care Counselling (2015)
- Mindfulness Techniques (2014)
- Gambling and Addiction training (2014)
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (1999)
In addition to formal training, Debbie attends regular CPD events and network
opportunities. She has regular supervision for all her work and abides by the BACP ethical framework.
Individual Counselling £45
Couples Counselling £60