We have a CCTV camera in the front entrance area. This records any movement as people come in through the front door and recordings are kept for up to 7 days. We use this camera to check remotely that the last therapist leaving the clinic has locked the front door (as it has been known to be open overnight on rare occasions). It is also used for general security. This information is never shared with anyone unless the event is of an unlawful nature and then it will be shared with the relevant authorities. Should you have any queries on this, please contact Bobby Jon Hook on 07508032212.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is concerned with the personal information about you that we collect, store and share. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and this page details our GDPR policy.
Please note: We do not employ therapists at the clinic, we rent therapy rooms to them. You should therefore request your individual therapist’s GDPR information as we have no control on how they handle your data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE WILL COLLECT FROM YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH US.
• Your Name
• Telephone/SMS number (plus permission to send SMS & leave voice message)
• Email address
• If required, a brief description of what type of therapy you require in order to pass your details on to the relevant therapist (with your permission).
HOW WE WILL STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
• Email: your email address and correspondence will be stored in our email account by nature of you contacting us.
• Website: none of your personal information is stored on our website, other than to momentarily collect and send it to our email account for the purposes of our initial contact. Any further communications are deleted once the correspondence has been completed.
PAPER: No paper records are retained by the clinic.
• Contact name & telephone number
• Email and/or SMS details
HOW WE MAY PROCESS/SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We will pass on your details to the therapist that we have agreed may be able to assist you. Your details will then be manually deleted within one month of the original contact.
ERASING YOUR INFORMATION
We will erase electronic copies of your information and any correspondence within one month of passing the details to the relevant therapist.
You have the following rights:
• To be informed of what temporary information we hold.
• To see the information we hold about you (free of charge for the initial request).
• To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
• To withdraw consent to use using your personal information.
• To request your personal information be erased.